Oct 9, 2015

-ick

You are so thick like a brick and my heart pricks from you. The wick of our candle has gone out because you no longer pick me up when I fall. Quick save me I say and you watch as I kick the ground with my body, not moving. You make me sick he says and walks away. The girls in every clique known to man talk and talk and time ticks and I'm still on the ground and the crick in my neck becomes unbearable. So I grit my teeth and stick to the fading hope I have and start my wicked ascent up. My head dimly hurts as I take my licks but I stop and look at the chick you picked up when you clicked out of my life and she's everything I'm not. But let me just say I liked you better when you weren't such a 

5 comments:

  1. So very quick at this little sick pick of a post.....I don't know..haha I tried, Very great post by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you out! I know who you really are!
    Great Post though.
    #Quality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Sorry I was so obvious I guess @teaandcrumpets

    ReplyDelete