Nov 26, 2015

My name isn't actually Susan Greenwood

I have a confession to make. 
My name isn't actually Susan Greenwood.
But before I tell you who I am I feel like I should say some stuff about myself. Like the stuff 99% of people reading this won't know about me. 
I listen to dubstep more than you think I might. 
I love my sister more than I love anyone else on the Earth. 
As hard as I try to convince myself I'm not, I'm still a hopeless romantic.
I've read Harry Potter upwards of 14 times. 
I made both my Prom and Preference dresses. 
I've always wanted to get a pixie cut but my dad tells me I'd look too butch.
I haven't been kissed yet. (VL game still going strong)
I want to live in New England or on the East Coast when I move out. 
My favorite store is Barnes and Noble. 
I get really bad road rage. 
I've been told I have a killer glare. 
I found Paris on page 27/42 of my journal. 
My name isn't actually Susan Greenwood.
My name is Emily Running.

(That's me there on the right standing next to my best friend, Megan)
P.S. I actually do like running. Sometimes.

15 comments:

  1. Really good to meet you Emily, this was one I was waiting for for sure.
    P.S. let's talk Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I've always loved your blog Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is fantastic! Great to finally meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope my kids end up liking each other as much as you and your sister like each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your reveal. some of my friends thought your blog was mine, so I went through some of your posts to see what we had in common, and your blog is way good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this reveal so much!!! And your blog is amazing. So nice to finally meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you think you sew hmmm
    Hi Emily I knew it was you so not big But others don't
    I love your writing really good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your wonderful blog..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post was so real, and awesome! "VL game still going strong" XD I really like your writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily you're just the coolest human and love you blog. Keep doing life the way you do

    ReplyDelete